Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Trying to make a comeback

I know it's been a while since I've posted on here. Almost a year, which is absolutely crazy (I am a terrible blogger, I know!), but now that my life has (maybe) settled down just a tiny bit, I'm going to try and get this thing going again. So many things have happened since I last posted. As some of you may know, I decided to break off my relationship with Sir (Draugluin for those of you who don't remember) last year in...September, I believe? That was a mistake on my part, but at the time I was so stressed that I couldn't keep juggling everything that was going on without someone getting really hurt. It has been an interesting journey since then, I have moved from Arizona to California to be with some close friends who are also part of the kink-o-sphere. They did my first rope bondage ever, and I even let them take pictures. (Not that I couldn't do anything to stop them, I was, after all, a bit tied up at the time.) I have met some great people out here, and the place I'm working for now is great.

Sir and i talked a little over a month ago, and he agreed to try this relationship again, but we are going to be taking it slow for the time being. He is adamant that making a life for myself out here, and getting situated in my own place should come first, and I agree with him. There will be more to come, as I've had a few thoughts on ttwd over the past year that I wouldn't mind having someone else's point of view on (whether or not I happen to agree with said p.o.v :D)).

Anyways, that's all for now, tata!

For your earworm pleasure:

I share the earworms!

No comments:

Post a Comment